For this month’s Favorite Finds, I wanted to share one of YOUR finds! Thank you Vanessa for sharing your tasty recipe for oreo balls. Enjoy!
Submitted by Vanessa Kroger
1 package Oreos
1 cream cheese 8oz
Melting chocolate (white chocolate recommended)
1. Crush Oreos in a Ziploc bag with a rolling pin.
2. Blend in softened cream cheese.
3. Roll into one inch balls and placed on a covered cookie sheet. put a tooth pick in each ball and freeze for two hours.
4. Melt chocolate in a double boiler for the last fifteen minutes of the freeze time.
5. Dip each ball in the melted chocolate, and place back on the cookie sheet. Freeze again for one hour. ENJOY!
These truly are delicious and easy. Hope you try them and enjoy them.
[Tweet “Stop by @SuzanneWFisher’s blog for a tasty recipe for oreo balls! #fridayfav”]
Do you have any new favorite finds? Simple things, fun new products, Instagrams you follow. I’ll check it out! If I end up sharing it, I’ll send you a signed book as a thank you.