Friday Fun: Gender Wiring

Friday Fun: Gender Wiring

Did you know … A study of preschoolers found that 100% of girls’ vocabulary were discernible words. 60% of boys’ vocabulary were discernible words. The remaining 40% of preschool boys’ language was . . . noise! Guns, fire engines, machines,...
Friday Fun: Living Frugally

Friday Fun: Living Frugally

Living frugally seems like voluntary poverty. The very word–frugal–sounds cheap. Parsimonious. Ebenezer Scrooge-ish. Frugal may sound that way, but that’s not really what it means. Frugal means not wasteful. It’s Latin word root, dating from 1590, actually means...
Friday Fun: Declaration of Independence

Friday Fun: Declaration of Independence

Since tomorrow is Independence Day, here’s a fun fact for you. In the first draft of the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson wrote the words: “…life, liberty and the pursuit of possessions.” Later it was changed to “…life, liberty and the pursuit of...
Friday Funny: Push or Pull

Friday Funny: Push or Pull

This Farside comic is one of my favorites… hope it gives you a smile or laugh, too!   [Tweet “Start your day with a smile! Visit @SuzanneWFisher’s blog for a Friday Funny!”] Are you new here? You might want to subscribe to my email...

Good Things are Coming!

Find out first when you sign up for my email newsletter.

Consider yourself invited to sign up for my newsletter and get the behind-the-scenes scoop, info on freebies and giveaways, and more. Also, by signing up, you will receive the first chapters of some bestselling books. A small way to say I’m glad we’ve connected!

You have Successfully Subscribed!

An Apology in Bloom

Buy from Barnes and Noble Nook
Buy from Amazon Kindle

The Secret to Happiness

Anything but Plain

The Sweet Life