Your Subscription Has Been Updated.
You Won’t Receive Any More Emails About the Anything but Plain Giveaways
1) Pre-order Anything but Plain from your favorite retailer.
2) Enter your order information on the form below to be entered to win!
- One grand prize winner will receive a 12-month Amish Fiction Book Club subscription (a variety of authors), plus good stuff for reading, plus SWF swag.
- 5 runner ups will receive a 6-month Amish Fiction Book Club subscription (a variety of authors).
- 5 runner ups will receive a 3-month Amish Fiction Book Club subscription (a variety of authors).
- 10 readers will receive SWF swag.
- PLUS everyone will receive a bookmark and autographed bookplate.
About Anything but Plain
It’s not easy being the bishop’s daughter, especially for Lydie Stoltzfus. She’s not like other Amish girls, as much as she wishes she were. The only thing she does well is disappoint others. Leaving her family and church seems unbearable, but staying might be worse.
Knowing Lydie is “between” jobs, the local doctor asks her to fill in at the front desk for a few months. To Lydie, this is a boon. It gives her time to figure out how she’s going to say goodbye to her neighbor, Nathan Yoder–the main reason she needs to leave Stoney Ridge. Nathan claims he’s in love with her, but she knows she’s not good enough for him. If in doubt, Nathan’s father reminds her frequently.
As Dok spends time with Lydie, she recognizes symptoms of a disorder rare among the Amish. She offers treatment for Lydie. But will it be enough to make her stay? Or has help come too late?
Bestselling and award-winning author Suzanne Woods Fisher invites you back to Stoney Ridge, a small town that feels like an old friend.