A story from The Budget
Recently the boys had a surprise when the found a granddaddy toad sitting on the magnet, trying in vain to get off. They tried to be helpful and dumped some warm water over him to soak loose whatever held him fast, but it absolutely didn’t help! Then someone suggested maybe he swallowed something, so they carefully pried him off and felt around his belly and sure enough they felt a quarter inch washer in there. The kindly turned him loose and put the magnet away so he doesn’t get caught again.
~A scribe from Beetown, Wisconsin