Since Oprah is no longer doing her Favorite Things show…I thought it might be fun to pick up the torch and carry the tradition!
These currently top my list…
1. Bumble & Bumble Hair Products. (Now, girls, this is the way to manage roots!)
2. Zappos.com Shoes, shoes, shoes! Delivered to your door within a day or two, and free return postage.
3. Top 100 Free Kindle Ebooks. (Hint: check back weekly because they are always changing.)
4. K-Love radio. SO good. I listen to it while I write.
5. You Tube clips that are hilarious! You’ve probably seen this…it’s been going around for a couple of weeks…but it never gets old.
6. Springtime. Anywhere, anybody’s backyard, anytime of the day. Isn’t spring amazing? And to think that as good as it gets, it is only a hint of Heaven!
This year, I am particularly loving my pink tulips from Filoli (a house on the National Historic Register. You might know it as the house “Dynasty” was filmed in, decades ago!). These pink tulips are given to me by my friend Nyna each Christmas and bloom right about now. Ah, spring!
|Baby Blake, before the bath.|
|Baby Blake, after the bath.|
What’s on your list? I’d like to know your new favorite things!
On another note…”Cindy’s Book Reviews” is offering a giveaway of four Amish fiction authors: Dale Cramer, Mary Ellis, Tricia Goyer, and Jerry Eicher. Pop over and check it out!