Want to win a copy of Life with Lily? Now through Thursday at midnight, I’ll be testing your knowledge of the Amish. To be entered, answer the following questions correctly and email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be announcing the winners on my blog on Friday—and there will be three winners!!
1. True or false? Old Order Amish can’t own cars, nor can they travel in them.
2. The Amish attend school through: a) fourth grade b) sixth grade c) eighth grade d) twelfth grade.
3. True or false? The Amish celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas.
4. The Amish get married in: a) spring b)summer c) fall d) winter.
5. True or false? Amish women trim their hair, and unmarried men can have moustaches.
Good luck! If you have any questions, please send them to email@example.com.
*Only those in the U.S. are eligible to win.