Friday Fun: Dog Commercials

Happy Friday! Start your day with a laugh and watch these three dog commercials. Which of these commercials is YOUR favorite?

Share in the comment section for the chance to win a copy of Amish Values for Your Family! Winner will be announced next Friday.

Start the Lancaster County series today! Pick up a copy of The Choice ebook for FREE from AmazonBarnes & Noble, and Christian Book Distributors!

1. Claudia says:

Oh! My Soul! Thanks for sharing! Too funny! Hard to pick a favorite, but I think I would go with the Pepsi-stealing dog because I believe there are dogs out there that would do that! Namely, mine!

2. Lora says:

I vote for the Dial soap commercial. I think it is so nasty to see someone letting a pet lick them or a child in the face….Mabe I always feared something like this was happening…lol

3. Christine Beasley says:

My favorite is the last where the dog snatches the meal and puts the cat on the plate to be blamed.

4. Lisa Cowell says:

Oh, dear! I know the second one was not a US commercial, but I am surprised they got away with it. It would not air for very long in the US before someone objected to it for portraying cruelty. That being said, I guess I will go for number one, just because when I see people hugging and kissing their pets and letting them lick all over their babies’ faces, that is where my mind immediately goes…where did that tongue last go?

5. Aprul Patterson says:

Oh my, now those were so funny. Thanks for sharing them.
    My favorite was the dog food commercial where the woman is walking her dog and the tiny thing goes inside the leash.

6. Teresa Collett says:

#3 definitely! And I love cats! Cracks me up every time I see this one.

7. Donna B says:

I would have to go with the third one. The dog eating the sandwich and putting the cat up there to get the blame.

8. Pat Thompson says:

My favorite was the middle one with the light dog being reeled in because it ate light dog food.

9. Angie Carroll says:

I like the 3rd video!

10. tolegranny says:

I love the 3rd one with dog in the Pepsi commercal. It’s great that he added the cat…yes of course the cat did it. hahhaa