I want to come to your town!

My publisher is sending me on a book tour to Florida in January…and I’d love to meet you! If you’re interested in having me speak to your book group, church event, or library, or would like me to participate in a book signing at your local bookstore – please let me know. Just fill out this (short!) form and I’ll do my best to make it work!

And if you don’t live in Florida but might be interested in having me speak to your group sometime in the future, please let me know! Fill out the form and I’ll see what can be worked out. Thank you so much for your interest and support!

Comments

1. Shelley Morris says:

Our town is very interested in the Amish fiction authors/books. We have a lot of Amish towns in the surrounding Tri-State area. We like to travel to those communities to learn more about their ways of life after reading your books & those of other authors.

2. Hi Shelley!
    Which tri-state do you mean? Suzanne

3. Myrtle Thorn says:

Please come to Lancaster, PA. Would love to meet and greet. I love Amish Fiction. You’re an absolutely wonderful writer.

Myrtle

• Suzanne says:

Thank you, Myrtle! I do get to Lancaster, at least once a year. Will be sure to let you know! Hope you’re subscribed to my newsletter so we can stay connected. Grateful for your encouraging words!

4. Becky McCoy says:

Would LOVE to meet you! I love Amish fiction and have read many of your books! Live in Indiana, not far from Nappannee and Shipshewana.

5. Tammy Courts says:

Would love to meet you here in northern Kentucky! We are close to Cincinnati, Ohio! Love the Amish fiction books!

• Suzanne says:

Tammy…I’m writing it down for future book tours! Thanks for letting me know. Warmly, Suzanne

6. Martha J. Sturm says:

We would love to have you do a book signing at Living Word Bookstore in Onalaska, WI. That is where I belong to a book club.

• Suzanne says:

Hi Martha! I’ll make a note of Living Word and of you! My son is about to marry a lovely young woman who has family roots in Wisconsin. (Big family!) Sometime…I’d like to join them on a trip to your neck of the woods. Thanks for the invite! Warmly, Suzanne