Thanks so much for joining me last night! I hope everyone had a great time! Congrats to the winners…and for those of you who didn’t win, don’t lose heart! We have another book launch planned for The Waiting on October 28th. My fabulous publisher, Revell, is planning to offer lots of prizes planned for that, too! Including…drum…roll please…another Kindle!
The winner from last night’s 2nd Trivia contest is Lenis Torres! (Congrats!)
And the party – goer with the most “Likes” on the proverb they posted was Linda Rivers Attaway!
Amy will be in touch with you both with instructions and details.
And in case you’re curious, here are the correct answers to both Trivia contests:
Contest #1 – all the answer were true!
Contest #2 –
1) Her daughter is having a baby!!! First grandbaby! Woohoo!!!
2) Amish Wisdom.
3) On Toginet! Listen live on Thursdays, 4pm CST, or to podcasts, whenever you have time!
4) Dogs! Big ones! She raises puppies for Guide Dogs for the Blind.
5) Four! Two and two. Girl, boy, girl, boy. The youngest just left for college.
6) “Copper Star”—a World War II love story based on true events.
7) Suzanne’s agent knew that her grandfather was raised Plain.
8) “Author Spotlight.” Every week, a new author is featured. Plus a book giveaway!
9) “The Waiting.” Due out by October 1st.
10) “The Search.” Due out by January 1st. Last of the “Lancaster County Secret” series.